Saturday, July 10, 2010

BIG changes coming soon!!

Well, I'm back to attempting the blog world after over a year! Sorry for the absence, but glad to be back and now with more to talk about than just our small family of Perry, Nicole and Tucker! This pink font is dedicated to our soon to arrive daughter, Abigail Grace!! We are so excited to expand our Walton clan by one more with a sweet a little girl! She is due to arrive August 8th, however we have our suspicions (and mostly my hopes) that she will make her grand debut a little earlier than that. We are still living in Augusta, Georgia and surviving this summer heat is tough enough but has become almost unbearable at 36 weeks pregnant now!! In case you haven't seen us in awhile, I have posted a few maternity photos for your viewing as well as one of my favorite 3D pics of little Abby at approximately 28 weeks preggo. Seeing her little face in 3D makes us even more anxious to meet her! We think she looks just like Perry from nose down...but we would love to know your opinion too! I hope this finds you well and we look forward to sharing more exciting news with you as it comes!




















1 comment:

  1. It is so weird to see you preggo!!! Congrats by the way! Blogging is the way that I keep my family updated with what is going on in Fisher's world!!! You are going to be a great mom and I cannot wait to see pictures of the sweet baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete